May 26, 2016|
Tow to Go FACT SHEET
| ||2016 TOW TO GO FACT SHEET |
A Partnership between AAA & Budweiser
Since its inception in 1998, Tow to Go has safely removed more than 24,000 impaired drivers from the roads. This service is designed to be used as a last resort and is offered based on the availability of AAA Service Technicians and tow trucks during times of high call volume. This year we are expanding the program beyond the Southeast to cover Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Confidential local ride within a 10-mile radius to a safe location
- Free and available to both AAA members and non-members
- The AAA tow truck takes the vehicle and the driver home
|Tow to Go Service Areas ||Toll Free Phone Number |
|Omaha and Lincoln, NE ||(855) 2-TOW-2-GO or (855) 286-9246 |
|Holidays || ||Date (Day) of Holiday || ||Days/Times Tow to Go is Provided |
|Memorial Day || ||May 30th (Monday) || ||May 27th – 6 a.m. on May 31st |
The Auto Club Group Traffic Safety Foundation and Budweiser provide the Tow to Go service to discourage impaired drivers from getting behind the wheel and risking the lives and safety of other motorists. Not only does Tow to Go remove the impaired driver, it also enables AAA and Budweiser to remind the public to always choose a designated driver for a safe ride home.
Important Tow to Go guidelines:
- Tow trucks can take up to two people home. If there are more people in your party, you will need to make other arrangements to get h
- You can’t make an appointment to use the Tow to Go service, it is designed to be used as a last resort. So choose a designated driver before you have your first drink.
- It may be necessary, in certain situations, for AAA to contact a cab company or local law enforcement to assist with getting an impaired individual a safe ride home.
| ||Tow to Go is a program of the Auto Club Group Traffic Safety Foundation. The mission of the Foundation is to produce a significant and continuous reduction in traffic crashes, injuries and deaths in the communities targeted by our efforts. |
Other articles in News: